Free General Chat!
To enter our Free General Chat Room, you must agree to be over the ages of 13.
Please read below our General Chat Room Rules.
Free General Chat Room Rules and Guidelines
- Our general chat room is 100% Free and No registration is necessary. But you do have the option to Register a Free account. Registering will give you a permanent username which you can use in all chat rooms on our site.
- By using this free general chat room, you must agree that you're 13 years of age and older. We do not allow any users under the age of 13!
- Using the latest and most advanced chat software, we have made things easy for you to connect. Type in your nickname and "click to chat now". Please have some patience to connect, as depending on your internet speed, it could take a minute or a lot more to establish a connection.
- You must know that, we will cooperate with any law enforcement agencies and any investigations to any chat users. Also including sexual offense, hacking or exploiting our chat rooms. All users logs, ISP details are collected and recorded for safety reasons. You must obey the law.
- If your nicknames consists of anything that we find inappropriate to other uses. We can assure you will be banned/kicked from or general chat.
- Webcam use, one on one video chat. This has been disabled in this general chat room, although audio chat is allowed.
- The Safety of users is very important to us. Please Stay safe by not giving out phone numbers, emails and home addresses to anyone in our general chat.
- Stops attacks to others by reporting the following to the chat room staff or Contact Us ASAP from, personal, suspicious, activities relating to users exploitation in our general chat room. Help us keep our general chat clean from personal attacks.
- You will be banned/kicked if you attempt to flood our general chat room or disrupt our other chat users.
- It's very hard for us to have staff moderators in our chat rooms at all times of the day and night. If you're interested in becoming a general chat room moderator, then please Read More.
- It's common sense to know that, everyone is not always who they say they are in any chat room on the web.
- For full general chat room rules, safety, support and other issues, we do urge you to register at our Chat Forums.