Free Teen Chat!
To enter our Free Teen Chat Room, you must agree to be between the ages of 13 to 17.
Please read below our Teen Chat Room Rules.
Free Teen Chat Room Rules and Guidelines
- Our teen chat room is 100% Free and No registration is necessary. But you do have the option to Register a Free account. Registering will give you a permanent username which you can use in all chat rooms on our site.
- By using this free teen chat room, you must agree that you're 13 years of age or older. We only allow teens 13 to 17 years of age only!
- Using the latest and most advanced chat software, we have made things easy for you to connect. Type in your nickname and "click to chat now". Please have some patience to connect, as depending on your internet speed, it could take a minute or a lot more to establish a connection.
- Any users over the age of 17, that come in contact with minors. You must know that, we will cooperate with any law enforcement agencies and any investigations.
- If your nicknames consists of anything that we find inappropriate to teens. We can assure you will be banned/kicked from or teen chat.
- Webcam use, one on one teen video chat. Head shots only please, all users must be clothed in our teen chat room.
- The Safety of users is very important to us. Please Stay safe by not giving out phone numbers, emails and home addresses to anyone in our teen chat.
- Stops attacks to others by reporting the following to the chat room staff or Contact Us ASAP from, personal, suspicious, activities relating to users exploitation in our teen chat room. Help us keep our teen chat clean from personal attacks.
- You will be banned/kicked if you attempt to flood our teen chat room or disrupt our other chat users.
- It's very hard for us to have staff moderators in our chat rooms at all times of the day and night. If you're interested in becoming a teen chat room moderator, then please Read More.
- It's common sense to know that, everyone is not always who they say they are in any chat room on the web.
- For full teen chat room rules, safety, support and other issues, we do urge you to register at our Chat Forums.