USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
- Individuals under the age of 13 are not permitted to use AKA Off-Topic nor any of its services.
- Warning: Never share your full name, credit card information, school name or location, home address, social security number, phone number, or other personally identifying information while using AKA Off-Topic or any. Doing so can put you in personal danger, and can cause you to fall victim to identity theft or financial fraud.
- AKA Off-Topic provides information and services for users age thirteen (13) and older. If you are under 13, you may not use AKA Off-Topic. We must comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998.
- If you are considering suicide you should call the National Suicide Hotline immediately at 1-800-SUICIDE and not seek help on AKA Off-Topic.
- AKA Off-Topic should never be used to replace the specialized training and professional judgment of a health care, doctor or mental health care professional.
- AKA Off-Topic will not be held responsible for the use of the information provided. Always consult a trained mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others.
Seek professional help immediately:
If you have thoughts of killing (or otherwise harming) yourself or others
If you are gravely disabled (unable to care for yourself)
If you are abusing substances
Or if you or someone else is in any danger of harm
- AKA Off-Topic cannot, and will not, assume the role of your physician or therapist. If you are in need of help, please contact a Crisis Clinic or a qualified mental health care provider.
- If you do register as a member of AKA Off-Topic, you may not authorize anyone else to use your account.
- You agree, through your use of AKA Off-Topic, that you will not (a) harass or stalk other users, that is, you won't insult them or send them unwanted messages, (b) impersonate any other person or identify yourself as anyone else, such as sending messages identifying yourself as a AKA Off-Topic Administrator or Moderator, (c) use vulgar, abusive or offensive language while using AKA Off-Topic, (d) post material that, at the sole discretion of AKA Off-Topic, be considered false and/or defamatory, libelous, harassing, threatening, obscene or vulgar, offensive to racial or ethnic sensibilities or otherwise objectionable, (e) use AKA Off-Topic to gather any type of personal information from other people, such as, for example, email addresses, or (f) use AKA Off-Topic to post advertising, promotional or solicitation material. In addition, AKA Off-Topic will not permit any conduct that it believes will keep others from using or enjoying the website. AKA Off-Topic retains the right to edit or delete any part of the content that is published, displayed or distributed on the website. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by AKA Off-Topic. Each user of AKA Off-Topic is entitled to one unique account with a possible exception to be made if a second account becomes necessary to maintain anonymity.
- You may communicate with other individuals or companies through AKA Off-Topic, and buy goods or services or participate in promotions.
- AKA Off-Topic is powered by its users. All content (i.e. posts, quizzes, avatars, etc.) is provided by users of AKA Off-Topic and not AKA Off-Topic itself. AKA Off-Topic is not responsible for the content created or modified by its users.
- AKA Off-Topic promotes certain users to moderator status to facilitate the organization of site content and the editing and/or deleting of unacceptable content.
- AKA Off-Topic makes no assurances or warranties regarding the suitability of the content contained on its websites.
- If any content is in violation of any law, contact email@example.com immediately to have it removed. The users that AKA Off-Topic promotes to moderator status are not affiliated with AKA Off-Topic, nor does the content provided by or the actions taken by moderators necessarily represent the views of AKA Off-Topic. AKA Off-Topic is not responsible or liable for the conduct of its moderators.
- AKA Off-Topic is not responsible for the removal of information, or "content", that users provided and was subsequently indexed by a search engine such as Google. AKA Off-Topic is only able to remove the information from our database, not the search engine's.
- AKA Off-Topic and/or its respective affiliates make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and/or accuracy of the information, services and related graphics contained on the AKA Off-Topic for any purpose. All such information, software, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. AKA Off-Topic and/or its respective affiliates hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- Except for email that you have marked as private or confidential, anytime you send AKA Off-Topic anything (pictures, graphics, information, articles, postings, or data of any kind, all of which AKA Off-Topic will generally refer to as "content") you are giving AKA Off-Topic the right to edit it, copy it, make it part of something else and publish it in any way or manner. If you send AKA Off-Topic content, it is your responsibility to make sure that you have permission to use it and to send it to AKA Off-Topic so that AKA Off-Topic can use it. You can continue to use the content even after you send it to AKA Off-Topic, so long as you either own the content yourself or the person owning the content gave you the right to use it.
- In no event shall AKA Off-Topic and/or its affiliates be liable for any direct or indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages; or any damages whatsoever included there in, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of AKA Off-Topic website, with the delay or inability to use AKA Off-Topic website or its related services. The provision of, or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, services and related graphics obtained through AKA Off-Topic website, or otherwise arising out of the use of AKA Off-Topic website, whether based on contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if AKA Off-Topic or any of its affiliates has been advised of the possibility of damages.
- Through your use of AKA Off-Topic and/or our POP3 email accounts that you agree that you will not run surveys, pyramid schemes, chain letters, contests, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages to individuals, businesses, or otherwise. You also agree to not upload files which contain viruses, trojan horses, worms or other destructive software. In addition, you will comply with all laws and regulations and you that will not create a false identity to mislead others. In no event shall AKA Off-Topic and/or its affiliates be liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by your use of AKA Off-Topic and its POP3 email accounts, furthermore, any damages incurred are solely your responsibility.
- Remember that the AKA Off-Topic is a free online community open to the public, and other users will have access to your posted material and could copy, modify or distribute it. By submitting or posting content here, you represent that you are the owner of such material or have authorization to distribute it. Once you post content in these tools, you expressly grant AKA Off-Topic the complete right to use, reproduce, modify, distribute, etc. the content in any form, anywhere.
- We do not control or endorse the content found on AKA Off-Topic. Therefore, we specifically disclaim any liability with regard to the content and any actions resulting from your participation. Although we are not responsible for any content on the forums or any other section of AKA Off-Topic. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any information, posting or material, in whole or in part, that in our judgment, does not meet our guidelines.
- Any donation made to AKA Off-Topic, monetary or otherwise, is nonrefundable.
- Considering the real-time nature of this message board system, it is not possible for the AKA Off-Topic to review messages or confirm the validity of all information posted. Please remember that AKA Off-Topic cannot always actively monitor the contents of and is not responsible for any content posted or sent to its users. AKA Off-Topic does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any content, and is not responsible for the content. The content express the views of the author of the content, not necessarily the views of AKA Off-Topic and/or its respective affiliates. You also understand that AKA Off-Topic reserves the right to contact members via email, chat, or any means available for feedback, security, or any other reason that the AKA Off-Topic deems necessary.
- AKA Off-Topic may provide you with links to other websites. AKA Off-Topic is not responsible for the information or services provided by those sites and the fact that AKA Off-Topic provided you with a link to them does not mean that AKA Off-Topic endorses the site or the information or services provided by the site.
- If you do not agree with these terms, your sole course of action is to immediately cease your usage of AKA Off-Topic. If you fail to follow these terms at any time, AKA Off-Topic reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately terminate your access to all or part of AKA Off-Topic by, but not limited to, the immediate removal of your AKA Off-Topic account and all data pertaining to your account including "content" that was posted on AKA Off-Topic, with or without notice.
- Copyrighted to ©akaot.com