Planning to cut down!!

khaneshwar

AKA Member
Reactions
Best answers
Country
United Kingdom
I've realized that when I drink, which isn't everyday but maybe two times a week, I will overdo it every time if I can. For example, my boyfriend and I had a 2L (I think, more than an average bottle of wine) wine and he stopped halfway while I finished the rest of it. My mentality is that... I want to be more drunk. I'm the same way with weed. However, I'd like to change this. This upcoming Sunday, there is a family dinner and I plan on limiting myself to 2 glasses of wine. I want to continue to plan what I will drink. If I cannot go through with this, I plan on quitting altogether.
Is this doable?

Flex

AKA Member
Reactions
Best answers
Country
United Kingdom
It’s certainly doable. It’s not like you drink every night. The family dinner sounds like a good starting point though. If you and your boyfriend can agree on doing this together would help out a lot. I know a older lady that has 4 glasses of wine most nights a week. I don’t believe wine is all that bad for you just having a few anight. All the best.

Hugo

AKA Developer
Developer
Reactions
Best answers
Country
Australia
Quitting altogether sounds like a good plan if you're able to do it. Or giving the wine a good few months break. Sounds like you have a good plan worked out. If that fails, maybe cutting down to once a week then dropping down your intake. Your plan sounds great though good luck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.